Brought to you from the brilliant mind of my wife… Shama
- 2 Ripe Peaches
- Di Olivas Smokey Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- Sea Salt
- 3/4 c Di Olivas Ripe Summer Peach Balsamic Vinegar
(come in and see what other flavors of vinegar will work for this)
- Halve and pit peaches. Coat the bottom of a pie plate with the Smokey Chipotle EVOO. Sprinkle the sugar over the oil and grind in a little of your favorite sea salt.
- Reduce Ripe Summer Peach Balsamic Vinegar down to about 1/2 original volume and let cool.
- Coat the peaches in the oil mixture and place directly on your grill for about 4 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and drizzle the balsamic reduction over the peach just before serving.