Here is an original recipe from our customer – Iva P.
The hubby and I grilled some salmon last night with your oil & vinegar and it was really good!
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Di Olivas Persian Lime EVOO
- 2 tablespoons Di Olivas Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lime
- Place the fillets in a Ziploc bag with the soy sauce and garlic and allow to marinate for about 2 hours, flipping the bag occasionally.
- Just before grilling the fillets: in a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients (except for the lime) over medium heat, and stir to a boil. Allow to boil for 1 minute, and remove from heat.
- Pour warm glaze over salmon while grilling. Serve fish with fresh lime wedges.
I’m thinking that ratio would work well for any oil and vinegar combination that would pair well with brown sugar and honey. Thought I’d pass it on.
This is just a way to keep things mixed up… we like to mix our oils and vinegars 50/50, but sometimes we just need something different.