Another original recipe from Julia M.
(When Julia made this, she only made one serving)
- Fresh or frozen green beans (Julia prefers the Haricot Verts), about a handful per person
- Grape tomatoes, cut in half, about 6 tomatoes per serving
- Di Olivas All Natural Butter Flavored EVOO
- Di Olivas Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar about 1 t. per serving
- Salt and pepper, a few grinds each
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Heat the EVOO (a few turns around the pan) and vinegar in a skillet add the green beans and tomatoes and saute. Add the salt and pepper. Sprinkle lightly across the top with the oregano, garlic and onion powders (to taste). Continue to stir until the green beans are tender.